Monday, September 16, 2019

Now With Sound!

Audio version of this post can be found HERE.

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to provide a quick update and let you all know that as of today, every post from 2019 on will include a link at the top to an audio version of that post. This is done in an effort to increase accessibility. I will also be tweaking the blog style and structure over the next few days or weeks to make it easier to read and view.

If you have any suggestions for ways that I can make things easier for you or anyone else to enjoy the blog, please do not hesitate to reach out- I'm always willing to learn!

Also, if there are any particular posts in the archives of this blog that you would like the audio version to, please shoot me a request, and I will record them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment